Call us at 1-800-588-2593


  • Garnishment
  • Seizure
  • Lien
  • Judgment
  • Tracing
  • Agency
  • Strategy
Lost track of your debtor?

The first step toward collection is finding your debtor

Skip tracing is accomplished through searching public and private databases, looking through tax rolls, and searching court records. Just because you can’t find someone doesn’t mean they’re hiding. Often it means that notifying you of their new location wasn’t a priority.

Need help finding someone? Finding someone who doesn’t want to be found is difficult. We can find your debtor. We can locate hidden and fraudulently transferred assets. We can unwind transfers. We can lien, seize, and sell assets to facilitate your collection. Call us today at 1-800-588-2593.

Judgments can help protect your interests against other creditors. By seeking a judgment, then attaching that judgment to property, your debt takes priority should the debtor seek protection in bankruptcy.

Liens against property aren’t discharged automatically when a debtor files for protection under chapter 7, and aren’t subject to chapter 13 discharge. It doesn’t mean your entire debt will be repaid, but it’s effective leverage. Ben Franklin said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” You do not want to be in a position where you can not protect your interests, nor collect your due.

We can help you protect your interests. Call us today at 1-800-588-2593.

How does a judgment protect my interests?

The bankruptcy laws weigh your ability to pay back your creditors and there are a lot of variables the court considers.

Can I Garnish A Debtor’s Paycheck?

Sometimes you have to cut-the-line and get to the money before the debtor.

Getting a garnishment against someone’s paycheck is not an easy process. Following a judgment you have to file for a writ of fieri facias (execution). This writ commands the sheriff to aide you in collecting your debt. Where you file this writ depends on what you want the sheriff to do. If the debtor lives in the county (or municipality) but works elsewhere, you won’t have access to garnishment of wages, but you can get to money held in a local bank account or start the process of personal or real property seizure and sale. Income is garnished where it is present.

How do you collect when the debtor tells you “no”? Call us today at 1-800-588-2593 to setup a consultation.

Payment Plans Available!